High Resolution Printed Circuit Boards
Epigem’s new flexible and rigid high-resolution printed circuit boards offer the benefits of very small track and gap sizes at very competitive cost. We achieve this by replacing conventional subtractive resist-based processes for making the board with a new, patented method based on UV embossing and additive metal plating.
Our high resolution printed circuit boards are designed to enable the highly effective connection of electronic components, using conductive pathways etched onto non-conductive substrate. At Epigem, we take great care to ensure that all printed circuit boards are manufactured to the highest quality using the latest in technology to achieve this.
- 3 micron (minimum) width, 5 micron (minimum) gap width.
- 3 to 10 micron thick copper or nickel conductors.
- Planar surface ideal for further over-coating, embossing of microstructures or lamination.
- Standard gold/nickel or OSP board finishes available.
- Wide choice of carrier substrate and adhesive combinations to suit end applications.
- Flat panel displays
- Electronic paper
- EMI shielding
- SMART cards
- RFID tags
- Chip scale package (CSP)
- Electrochemical biosensors
- Miniaturised electronics
At Epigem, we are always happy to discuss our range of products, including our high-resolution printed circuit boards and micro-optics, with those considering our services. For any extra information on any of our products, please give us a call on 01642 496300, or alternatively, you can get in touch using our contact form and we will endeavour to respond as soon as we possibly can..