Epigem’s Business objectives – 2017 – 2018
- Supply and exploit polymer micro-engineered products for use in optical, electronic and fluidic applications.
- Remain a unique Research and Development company, working with customers to develop products from design through to prototype, with a demonstration of manufacturing processes, and with the desire to progress them into manufacturing.
- Enhance its reputation as being creative and innovative, working at the leading edge of technology in global markets.
- Reduce reliance upon project and grant based income and become more profitable by developing its commercial business, increasing its manufacturing capability and efficiency, and by licensing or setting up Joint Ventures with Customers where appropriate.
- Work with suppliers so they meet our needs, and the needs of our Customers by use of the Quality Process.
- Strive for continuous improvement in all business activities to improve Customer satisfaction and perception, by implementation of our Quality Policy and Quality Policy Objectives.
- Achieve a satisfactory ISO 9001:2015 transition and maintain Investors in People accreditation (Generation 6). It will ensure legal and regulatory compliance.
- Provide a challenging, motivating, and rewarding working environment for all its employees. It will provide appropriate training and development for the benefit of both the Company and employee.
- Undertake business cost reduction and cost improvement initiatives in line with continuous improvement and quality improvement objectives.